Healthy enterprises proactively seek legal counsel and invite periodical compliance audits. Identifying problem areas and taking remedial measures are crucial steps for obtaining long-term goals. We focus on identifying such problem areas and providing viable advice and solutions that mitigate legal risks and lessen the impact of regulatory bottlenecks.
In a landscape of regulatory red-tapes and complex laws, the possibility of legal violations, both minor and serious, is high. In such situations, we focus on mounting a strong line of defense which is actionable and effective.
The first step to establishing an efficient enterprise is to successfully complete the incorporation process. This involves a multitude of legal requirements. During this process, to seek legal counsel is not only prudent but also a necessity. We help such new enterprises right from the get-go, from registration to legal recognition.
The following are our services relating to taxation and other allied laws.
- Assistance in obtaining registration under various laws.
- Advice on Government policies and implementation strategies.
- Strategizing for tax compliance – classification, valuation, rate of supply, exemptions, input tax credit, reverse charge mechanism, job work, anti-profiteering and refunds.
- Counsel on import/export/customs procedures.
- Advice on structuring joint ventures, JDAs, and other collaborative relationships.
- Advice on formation of sister entities and subsidiaries.
- Counsel for day-to-day and emergency matters.
- Audits and compliance checks.
- Litigation management in Tribunals, High Courts and Supreme Courts.
- Review of tax strategies.
- Preparation for audit by various Govt Agencies.
- Textile Manufacturing Industries
- Construction and Infrastructure companies
- Retail/service industries
- Automobile and allied industries
- Educational Institutions
- Shipping and other logistics/transportation companies
- Technology companies
- Iron and Steel industries
- Government Undertakings and Authorities.
- Trade Associations.